[IMPORTANT NOTE: This page contains information about last year’s national dialogue regarding “Poverty and Wealth in America.” It will be updated soon about our new project on the upsides and downsides to a constitutional amendment on campaign finance reform. Please check back again later. Thank you for your patience and visit http://ndn.codigital.com to participate in the 2014 topic.]
If you prefer personal interaction with others, or private contemplation on the inaugural 2013 issue of “Poverty & Wealth in America”, we give you multiple ways to contribute your opinions and notify others of your further actions.
- You can download a “conversation kit” (in .zip archive format) using the form below and then use it to begin a conversation with your friends, family, neighbors, or community.
- Or, you can decide to review our materials on your own and answer our national survey immediately online — begin this option by clicking the red Survey tab above.
- And, you can easily submit an “action report” about an event you participated in or an action you took related to the issue and (once approved) your report will appear as a special color on the national map.
- And, you can register as a subscriber (temporarily unavailable) so you can author blog posts or make comments in response to postings made by others on the site.
- And, you can subscribe to our independent national dialogue “email listserv” to stay up to date with the latest news from all other subscribers with an interest in our civic infrastructures for national dialogue.
Download your “Conversation Kit” below!